• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Brooks Laich Doing Well For Himself

Blue Heaven

Maybe its because I'm not into blondes. Now one that does do it for me personally(don't want to post pics and violate terms) is Alexandra Daddario. Gorgeous little frame, a little mix of girl next door and exotic look, nice dark hair, beautiful eyes, curvy backside and front! Hey now!

Whuuuuuuut.

Why do we guys always get bent over our opinions on some of these broads? lol We all like what we like, to me doesn't it make it right or wrong either way. Like I said I know little to nothing about her, and judging from that very first set of pics, yeshe looks hot yes, but a little out there IMO. Further search on her, okay okay pretty nice

Seconded. I'm not seeing the what all the rave is, but I'll stop short of critiquing, at least until I lose this bit of a, um, er, "beer pouch," here.

Gimme Sarah Shahi any day, in role, though.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/btu05vndaxelzr6cmgry.jpg

I had to look up Kara Tointon (of Eastenders) tonight. Damn that was hard on the eyes ;)

She looks best in role, oddly enough.

Kind of a touch of Valerie Bertinellli going on there

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/480xn/p00qcd3w.jpg

Sarah Shahi.. Oh dear lord. Endless reps for you later, sir.

Why do we guys always get bent over our opinions on some of these broads? lol We all like what we like, to me doesn't it make it right or wrong either way. Like I said I know little to nothing about her, and judging from that very first set of pics, yeshe looks hot yes, but a little out there IMO. Further search on her, okay okay pretty nice

I just had no idea how you came to the conclusion she looks crazy like Lohan. I just don't see that at all. If anything, Hough is a really really pretty girl next door and she comes across as pretty normal on tv.

I find her sexy and in being sexy she is super talented in dancing and gave up a very lucrative career in dancing with the stars (I hate that show) to go into movies. I remember a few movies she was in and one in particular which she was pretty good in with Footloose. Safe haven was not very good but she was decent in it. She is a super talented dancer and ability like that makes them hotter in my opinion.

I just had no idea how you came to the conclusion she looks crazy like Lohan. I just don't see that at all. If anything, Hough is a really really pretty girl next door and she comes across as pretty normal on tv.

This.

She just doesn't look perfect in the pictures. Kind of hard to after just being at a party. I don't think anyone is going to look great after night of partying.

Ha! We never had this sort of problem when we had the hot chicks thread (RIP). ;)

I kid.....I kid......:slats:

Archived