• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Allergies

Vodka Drunkenski

No lie, my dog has them. He's sneezing like a mother fucker.

My wife sometimes has them, but she never really complains, which is good.

I've not had them...so far.

lol my dog has them too, we have to hide two benadrylls in penut butter and feed it to her every morning this time of the year.

She was supposed to be hypo-allergenic, but she's not and has her own allergies

I don't, but I do think I may be allergic to red dyes in foods. Red starburst, ketchup, red dressings... my face feels all flush like its turning bright red and sweating.

I get congested during season changes, but I don't think that's really allergies.

Yep, year round.

Claritin kinda helps, I notice when I don't take it that's for sure.

But when things get really bad, claritin only just takes the edge off.

Zyrtec not any better.

Allegra dried my mouth and whatnot -- almost worse.

A Benadryl at night helps sometimes when things are bad.

Awful every year so I expect this to be not different, if not worse because of the winter we had and the late spring we're experiencing now.

I started taking 1 teaspoon of local honey everyday since the winter, I was told this can help build up an immunity. We'll see.

• 3 months later...
I was allergy free but when I was around 10 I developed an allergy against grass pollen (probably thanks to my mother and father smoking all the time around me from birth, thanks parents!) and now tree pollen is also included. So normally i basically have allergies from the trees come out throughout august when it goes away. I found nothing that worked until I tried a combination of the Zyrtec 24 hour pill PLUS Nasonex nose spray. For the first time in like 25 years of miserable allergies this combo pretty much removed my symptoms when i tried it a few years back. Now this year has been extremely weird because my allergy never came, for the first time since 10 years old (now being 39) i had no symptoms all summer...UNTIL NOW in early september i'm starting to sneeze and shit....don't know whats up with that tbh. But I guess i'm going back on Zyrtec/Nasonex again unless it goes away pretty soon.

Archived