• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Sick Thread

Vodka Drunkenski

That's what I'm feeling sore throat, aching lower back. Popping cold ease hoping to beat it to the punch. My wife unfortunately not so lucky. She can barely walk her legs hurt so much, I feel so bad for her.

That sounds like the flu. If it's just a cold, try Zicam.

We've had a nasty, lingering congestion issue. Sticks around for a good month.

The flu vaccine was accurate, so anyone that got the shot should see a very shot flu, if anything

I had the bug 2 weeks ago. It was a nasty one, too. Luckily it was short-lived as some had it for 3 days.

That's what I'm feeling sore throat, aching lower back. Popping cold ease hoping to beat it to the punch. My wife unfortunately not so lucky. She can barely walk her legs hurt so much, I feel so bad for her.

I had the same thing. Turned into a nasty cough after the fact, where my throat was raw from coughing so hard and so often. Also a lot of congestion. Been hacking all sorts of disgusting shit up, and I've gone through like three boxes of tissues. I've also woken up and kept my wife up most of the night with me the last three nights.

Started as a really sore throat and turned into all over body aches. Tuesday I was so weak I could barely get off the couch to get water for myself.

I had the same thing. Turned into a nasty cough after the fact' date=' where my throat was raw from coughing so hard and so often. Also a lot of congestion. Been hacking all sorts of disgusting shit up, and I've gone through like three boxes of tissues. I've also woken up and kept my wife up most of the night with me the last three nights. Started as a really sore throat and turned into all over body aches. Tuesday I was so weak I could barely get off the couch to get water for myself.[/quote']

Feel the cough starting now too. Ugh, not good

Both kids woke up puking at 5am. My son didn't quite make it to the bowl in time, and got the floor. My daughter proceeds to slip and fall in it, gets up, and pukes in the bowl. Yes, I laughed. 45 minutes to clean everything, and everyone.

Both kids woke up puking at 5am. My son didn't quite make it to the bowl in time' date=' and got the floor. My daughter proceeds to slip and fall in it, gets up, and pukes in the bowl. Yes, I laughed. 45 minutes to clean everything, and everyone.[/quote']

Wouldn't expect anything else but you laughing

My daughter had viral pink eye last week. The shit she picks up from preschool is ridiculous. Pretty much something different once a month.

Amazingly/Thankfully, no one else in the house got pink eye. We had to keep the 2 kids separated (as much as possible) all week.

Archived