• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A Must-See 360 Panoramic Image of Downtown NYC From 1WTC

Jules

That's pretty awesome. Tried to locate my home in queens but can't make out anything distinctive by me haha.

oh second viewing (from my home computer) i didnt locate my house exactly but the general neighborhood is evident. Pretty fucking cool haha

What makes this super cool is the zoom feature. You can pick up locations from miles away. You look to the northeast and the northern shore of LI and can make out the 4 distinctive stacks of the Port Jefferson nuclear plant. You look to the southwest well beyond the Rt. 35 bridge over the Raritan and I can make out a hill past Princeton and near Trenton.

Of course the view towards my home is blocked by the tower.

Was this done by a drone?

What makes this super cool is the zoom feature. You can pick up locations from miles away. You look to the northeast and the northern shore of LI and can make out the 4 distinctive stacks of the Port Jefferson nuclear plant. You look to the southwest well beyond the Rt. 35 bridge over the Raritan and I can make out a hill past Princeton and near Trenton.

Of course the view towards my home is blocked by the tower.

Was this done by a drone?

I thought it was Port Jeff too, but its too far away. My next thought was the Northport Stacks.

Archived