• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

WWE bores the piss out of me. 80% of their roster is basically the same cookie-cutter vanilla body builders with no personalities at all. I just can't bring myself to watch it. It's a total shell of it's former self.

TNA on the other hand is drenched with personality.

WWE bores the piss out of me. 80% of their roster is basically the same cookie-cutter vanilla body builders with no personalities at all. I just can't bring myself to watch it. It's a total shell of it's former self.

I've never watched TNA, what network is it televised on?

Sorry Phil but TNA is just as bad. Wrestling in general blows right now.

That main event was so retarded. I swear it felt so much like a Vince Russo booking. Im like WTF is going on at this point really. I mean Sting and Flair's match on Impact was bad and I think this at least ties it

What happened in the main event?

Basically, while Punk and HHH were going at it The Miz and R Truth came out and beat the crap out of both of them. After Miz gave SCF to HHH, they tried to put Punk on Trips but he kicked out. Miz and Truth beat the shit out of the ref because of "the conspiracy". Laurinitis came down, Punk and HHH clear the ring of the heels, HHH hits the Pedicgree on Punk, new ref comes out to count but Laurinitis tells him to check on the fallen ref instead. Punk eventually gets up hits the GTS on HHH but Truth stops the count. Punk goes out and hits the GTS on Truth, Laurinitis is seen texting, Nash comes out. Nash beats the crap out of HHH, Punk stops Nash from delivering the Jackknife to Trips but Nash then delivers it to Punk. Nash goes outside with HHH and is clearing the table to put HHH through it, out of no where HHH hits Nash with a sledge. Goes into the ring, pedigrees Punk and wins.

• Like 1

Oh, I don't know if it has aired yet, I read a spoiler how there match had to filmed like three different times because of multiple botches and forgetting spots. Flair is really pushing it as this point.

Update: Whoops, I described wrong main event lol I'm so used to only talking Impact with you lol

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/242396-wrestler-says-he-wont-watch-if-cena-breaks-ric-flairs-title-record

lol!!!!!!

WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrero has vowed to stop watching professional wrestling if he breaks the Nature Boy's legendary record.

He stated Monday night on Twitter:

"If Cena brakes the great Ric Flair's 16 time champ record, I will never watch wrestling again. I call a boycott of Cena matches if he does!"

Guerrero also asked his Twitter followers:

"How many of u are tired of John Cena being champion? Don't get all excited, it's just a question." He wrote moments later, "Wow...it's an overwhelming "tired of Cena" response! It's not me, it's all the fans. I could literally retweet hundreds of tired responses!"

Guerrero later tweeted : "Now, my opinion...Cena is better than me on the mike,but I could out wrestle Cena with my eyes closed and 1 hand tied behind my back! Truth!

"Some are saying that Cena is a great athlete. Really? C'mon. Are u blind? I know Cena & I could beat him in any sport except weight lifting!

"Golf, basketball, bowling, a race, tennis, horseshoes, hitting a baseball pitch, catching a football...anything!!!!

"Lol...some1 just said Cena is a better athlete than Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior! Lol are u retarded? No offense to a challenge person."