• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Soccer Talk Thread

Jules

Well, a goalkeeper mistake keeps us out of the olympics. Ugh

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/usmnt-soccer-olympic-qualifying-failure-000136856.html

US Soccer was visibly pissed about this game. The Mens and Womens teams both kind of went "This sucks, use this as fuel to get better", but the tone was more like "you have failed us for the last time".

It's embarrassing to be this awful at the world sport.

US Soccer was visibly pissed about this game. The Mens and Womens teams both kind of went "This sucks, use this as fuel to get better", but the tone was more like "you have failed us for the last time".

It's embarrassing to be this awful at the world sport.

It’s been a pretty bad for quite a while. Should be ashamed of ourselves.

Well at least the U.S. beat Northern Ireland in a friendly....it’s not like the U-23 could have used Pulisic for an Olympic qualifier

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

To be fair, no one cares about the soccer(FOOTBALL) olympics.

And man is Pulisic annoying af. Never seen a player being injured as often as him. Last weekend he got injured jogging on to the pitch after halftime (

). They had to tell Werner to get out of the shower to play for him instead lol.

Watching Bayern - PSG second leg right now. Bayern is boooooooooring to watch. PSG at least has Mbappe and Neymar making runs and counter attacks. Bayern does the same thing every time they have the ball. Build up the play slowly, get towards the opposing 18, and pass to a corner. Try to get a winger to run past the opposition full back for a cross in. Or pull back, and put a cross in. Hope Choupo-Moting or Mueller can put in a header. Every. Single. Time. I won't be upset when they're out of UCL. Looking forward to Man City - Dortmund tomorrow instead.

Watching Bayern - PSG second leg right now. Bayern is boooooooooring to watch. PSG at least has Mbappe and Neymar making runs and counter attacks. Bayern does the same thing every time they have the ball. Build up the play slowly, get towards the opposing 18, and pass to a corner. Try to get a winger to run past the opposition full back for a cross in. Or pull back, and put a cross in. Hope Choupo-Moting or Mueller can put in a header. Every. Single. Time. I won't be upset when they're out of UCL. Looking forward to Man City - Dortmund tomorrow instead.

I watched that game yesterday. The last 20 minutes I was positive Bayern were intentionally screwing it up lol. So many chances and just kept doing the exact wrong thing. So weird.