• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Unique Henrik Lundqvist Art Prints For Sale!

Jules

Hello guys,

My sister Meike is a portrait drawer and ink-style artist and after many requests by me, she has done an ink drawing of Henrik Lundqvist. Now she has decided to sell prints of it for $14 (excl. shipping, which varies per country) a piece. It's a high quality print, on special paper and it will be shipped to you with great, great care.

Here's an image of a print of the drawing. This is what you'd buy. Size is A4, which is ( 297mm x 210mm / 11.69" x 8.27" ). Obviously the water mark with her name will NOT be on the print.

http://i.imgur.com/exvaC.jpg

The original will most likely end up hanging in my room, but if you have a specific drawing of yourself, a friend or an athlete you'd like to have as an original, you can contact her and she'll probably be able to do that as well.

BUY IT HERE and check the link and THIS PORTFOLIO for more of her work.

Order now, and a print of this unique work could be hanging on your wall soon enough. :)

2013 HOLIDAYS UPDATE:

I haven't bumped this in a long while, but for those of you looking for a great holiday gift, she still has a couple of prints available.

The link to the piece and store is RIGHT HERE.

With the code BLACKFRIDAY2013 you will get a 15% discount on your order and with BLACKFRIDAY25 it will be a 25% discount if you order for 25 euros (just over 30 dollars, excl. cost of shipping) or more. Shipping to the US comes with a small extra fee, it's all listed in the details of the order.

Anyone interested? :)

Archived