• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Change Your Own Username

Phil

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you that changed your names:

I'm not acknowledging any of you unless you put your former name above your avatar. The only way I could tell who's who, is during a Ryan Callahan or John Tortorella discussion. I still love all of you equally, I'm just going to ignore you.

Thank you,

Mike

I'm not acknowledging any of you unless you put your former name above your avatar. The only way I could tell who's who, is during a Ryan Callahan or John Tortorella discussion. I still love all of you equally, I'm just going to ignore you.

Thank you,

Mike

Join in on the fun. Change yours too.

Thank you,

Mike

:repped:

I still have no idea whoever Lt. Dan used to be and hes had that name for like 2 months now

Thank you,

Mike

Well mine is obvious....

Archived