• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

Thought Tyrese was a goner, but he's definitely going to get himself killed..ticking time bomb

Both the fight with Rick and the being surrounded by walkers with a hammer, being "left for dead" were both directly lifted from the comics too. Dunno if you read or have read them, but it was fun to see them apply that here. It's done in a totally different atmosphere, but cool to see it applied regardless.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the fight with Rick and the being surrounded by walkers with a hammer, being "left for dead" were both directly lifted from the comics too. Dunno if you read or have read them, but it was fun to see them apply that here. It's done in a totally different atmosphere, but cool to see it applied regardless.

I fully intend to do this soon. I have had so much stuff to read for school, but my cousin bought the compilation and he said its been great so far.

What's with all the water references? Next they'll be going to the waterpark.

Are these just hints that the water is contaminated?

Certainly not a bad guess. I mean, look at the source of where it's coming from. Basically a small creek outside the prison that they are pumping water up from and then attempting to crudely filter.

Between Carl, that little "weak" girl, and Maggie's sister, you'd think they could find one half-way decent child actor.

But hey at least between the giant parade of walkers and the voice on the radio, things will get interesting. Also, I figure they're most definitely going to find the medicine since now Glen and Hershel are both sick (well Hershel has to become sick after that right?). They won't kill off two main characters with one cause.

She had the right intentions, and she probably didn't think she'd get caught. I think she dies soon. She has too many burdens to bear, I feel. The question though is how she goes.

Yea,she's I think she's gone soon too

Tyrese finds out and kills her...maybe

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/10/amc-renews-the-walking-dead-for-a-fifth-season

AMC announced today that it has renewed The Walking Dead for a fifth season. The number one show on television among adults 18-49, The Walking Dead returned for a fourth season earlier this month and the premiere episode set a new record for the series, delivering 20.2 million viewers, live+3, and 13.2 million adults 18-49, a new record for any non-sports cable telecast.

?We are very happy to make what has to be one of the most anti-climactic renewal announcements ever: The Walking Dead is renewed for a fifth season,? said Charlie Collier, AMC president. ?This is a show that has erased traditional distinctions between cable and broadcast. Its expanding base of passionate fans has grown every season, most recently ? and most notably ? with the season four premiere earlier this month, which broke viewership records for the series and became the biggest non-sports telecast in cable history. On behalf of the incredible team on both sides of the camera, thank you to the fans and here?s to more Dead.?

Wait, so who is burning the bodies?

Carol did it. It's implied she also burned the bodies, because Rick asked her outright if she killed them, and she said yes.

And by killed, he means literally. She murdered them, then burned the bodies. Gonna be a really dicey situation.

Carol did it. It's implied she also burned the bodies, because Rick asked her outright if she killed them, and she said yes.

And by killed, he means literally. She murdered them, then burned the bodies. Gonna be a really dicey situation.

Unless she had her little friend burn the bodies, but Carol killed them. Rick asked "Did you kill Karen and [the other jobber]?"

I had a feeling it was her. Just didn't know Rick implied that she burned them as well when he asked her.