• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Official Milestone Thread

Pete

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
I know that, I only post when I feel it is needed, since when I mentioned my milestones in here it was criticized by many. So if I feel it wont contribute to the site I don't do it.

I'm not trying to slag on ya at all, Johnny, but that is always the best way to "get noticed" on a forum. Users tend to get turned off by "padders" or users that post with the petal to the floor because it comes across as "trying too hard".

You've been doing a much better job of posting when it's "necessary" lately, so kudos to you there.

I'm not trying to slag on ya at all, Johnny, but that is always the best way to "get noticed" on a forum. Users tend to get turned off by "padders" or users that post with the petal to the floor because it comes across as "trying too hard".

You've been doing a much better job of posting when it's "necessary" lately, so kudos to you there.

Well thanks Phil, that is what I am trying to do, thank you for noticing :D not trying to just like post like crazy to "fit in" or whatever ya know.

Well thanks Phil, that is what I am trying to do, thank you for noticing :D not trying to just like post like crazy to "fit in" or whatever ya know.

Well, it's my job to notice as many aspects of the forum as my brain can handle, but you deserve the credit for not just bailing and giving it an honest approach.

Archived