• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Official Milestone Thread

Pete

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhommy — Just passed 3,500, 3,000 of them trolling me.

I am Scags — Closing in on 1,500

Shelton — Closing in on 1,500

Two Minutes For Nothing — 2 posts away from 1,000...An embarrassing total. Step ya game up, kid.

Parsley, Mr. Smith, HL30MR35 — Closing in on 1,000. HL30MR35 might get it before midnight.

Niko — Congrats on 750!

Dave's Not Here / CCCP — Congrats on 700! 500 of those are Dave talking about Gaborik when I'm talking about Callahan.

4_4, Missing Teeth, hamov glir — Approaching 700...500 of those for MT are him saying things even he doesn't believe for the sake of stirring the pot.

Two Minutes For Nothing — 2 posts away from 1,000...An embarrassing total. Step ya game up, kid.

Parsley, Mr. Smith, HL30MR35 — Closing in on 1,000. HL30MR35 might get it before midnight.

Niko — Congrats on 750!

Dave's Not Here / CCCP — Congrats on 700! 500 of those are Dave talking about Gaborik when I'm talking about Callahan.

4_4, Missing Teeth, hamov glir — Approaching 700...500 of those for MT are him saying things even he doesn't believe for the sake of stirring the pot.

Peetie – 474 posts away from 10K

Niko — Congrats on 750!

its what i do ,

Oh I can't go to lunch, I have too much work to do today!! :rolleyes::D

Oh, "I'm going to call you to hang out in the city"

"I'm in your area but not going to stop and say hi"

"I drive past you 10 times a goddamn week and can't be bothered for a cup of coffee"

f off. leave him alone.

Oh, "I'm going to call you to hang out in the city"

"I'm in your area but not going to stop and say hi"

"I drive past you 10 times a goddamn week and can't be bothered for a cup of coffee"

f off. leave him alone.

Werd.

Archived