Thread: 2020-2021 NY GIANTS

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect

2020-2021 NY GIANTS

Sigh....

More losing.

Some bright spots last night and then a few bonehead plays. Engram was awful.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Learning experience for Daniel Jones. He had a decent game, but threw the game away in the red zone with a chance to close the gap to a score.

Either the OL can't run block for shit, or defenses are stacking the box to shut down Barkley, or both. This is a huge problem. It is hard to establish a passing game or go downfield at all if you can't run the ball whatsoever.

Defense started well, then the last half plus last drive in first half they weren't good. Not that I expected any different out of that side of the ball.

Senior Member Midget Division
    I don't know if I can add another disappointing team...my stomach hurts enough. *sighs*

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    Learning experience for Daniel Jones. He had a decent game, but threw the game away in the red zone with a chance to close the gap to a score.

Either the OL can't run block for shit, or defenses are stacking the box to shut down Barkley, or both. This is a huge problem. It is hard to establish a passing game or go downfield at all if you can't run the ball whatsoever.

Defense started well, then the last half plus last drive in first half they weren't good. Not that I expected any different out of that side of the ball.
    Steelers are also probably the best D the Giants will face all season.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by G1000 View Post
    Steelers are also probably the best D the Giants will face all season.
    True. I also thought Andrew Thomas was very good, so that bodes well for his future against a defensive front like that.

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    True. I also thought Andrew Thomas was very good, so that bodes well for his future against a defensive front like that.
    Yeah, he did alright considering he was up against that defense.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind