• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens // Now .5% More Accurate

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want the rangers to do this offseason is keep everyone together except the obvious bad contracts.

Question. Who starts in goal tomorrow? Sunday?

I had Hank pegged for tomorrow night but I don't know. Georgiev is looking good, might just go right back to the hot hand. I think its safe bet to put Hank tomorrow night and probably back to Georgiev Sunday.

Zibanejad on pace for 50G across the full season, wow. Would probably end up well into the 40s had he been healthy.

He?s 11th in points (7th in goals) for centers. And he missed 13 games lol. 5th for P/PG now (passed Eichel).

He?s also top 5 best looking centers and the best DJ center in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I had Hank pegged for tomorrow night but I don't know. Georgiev is looking good, might just go right back to the hot hand. I think its safe bet to put Hank tomorrow night and probably back to Georgiev Sunday.

It’s Hanks birthday Monday. Could be one of his last starts as a Ranger and he knows it.

Go for the dubaya. Sorry, Hank. You got game after next. Maybe.
They're always going for a W.

Philly won 4 in a row and 7-3 in last 10...

But they always suck in Sunday afternoon games so if you think that's an auto loss and you think Hank is an auto loss, then play him Sunday.

Personally I think Geo might need a rest so play Hank tomorrow.

They're always going for a W.

Philly won 4 in a row and 7-3 in last 10...

But they always suck in Sunday afternoon games so if you think that's an auto loss and you think Hank is an auto loss, then play him Sunday.

Personally I think Geo might need a rest so play Hank tomorrow.

I don't like the idea of starting 3 in a row for Georgiev. I'd give Hank tomorrow.

I'm sure it'll be somewhere soon. They did a two man interview and some of the other guys were yelling off camera at them as they were trying to do the interview. Good stuff

It’ll be on Twitter after the censor guy gets to work.