• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Recall Filip Chytil, Ryan Lindgren

Phil

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, man. Just hope the author wouldn't advertise himself as a dentist and he should've posted a link to the original interview in Russian.

I googled Russian sources and couldn't find the original interview

https://m.sport-express.ru/hockey/nhl/reviews/pochemu-nash-forvard-ne-probilsya-v-reyndzhers-k-panarinu-eksklyuzivnoe-intervyu-vitaliya-kravcova-o-vozvraschenii-v-traktor-1603311/

Sounds like he wanted to be handed a topn6 role, and that he has a problem with Smith playing a wing, while he didn't make the roster... Guess he didn't understand that he is expected to be groomed as a top 6 forward and that they want him to be a scorer, not a grinding 3rd/4th liner.

Seems like there was something else that either happened here or back in Russia.

But he sounds confident that he can come back to the NHL. Better turn it up kid. You need to prove a lot to just walk into a top 6 spot as a rookie.

U da man! Thanks.

Basically what Krav said is that he didn’t want to play in Hartford and wait for a call up. He didn’t want to build something on misfortune of others. He wanted to make the team from the get go. He’ll be back

Could Lindgren wind up being a Michael Sauer type defenseman (but better), minus the concussion problems? (Hopefully). The few times I've seen him he just looks very steady, nothing too fancy to his game.

I was thinking the same thing last night (Sauer).

He looks like he's in top condition, moving well with some snarl. He looked like a fat shit coming out of college, but he's turning me in to a believer.

Yeah, apropos on Girardi night since he's basically a younger, better-skating Girardi. Sauer is another good comparison.