• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Another Day, Another Questionable Hit by Tom Wilson

Phil

If that's Jeff Skinner bumping whatever randomly computer generated name that guy that got bumped is, this is may be a two minute minor.

Since it's Tom Wilson all the hot takes are out.

I see what you mean, but the guy should know he should be careful to avoid suspension for the team's sake plus he already has a spotlight on him. Hits from behind in open ice should be looked at, if the guy wasn't seriously injured a game misconduct should be handed out.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If that's Jeff Skinner bumping whatever randomly computer generated name that guy that got bumped is, this is may be a two minute minor.

Since it's Tom Wilson all the hot takes are out.

Having watched it again I agree with you, but Wilson makes no effort at all to avoid that contact and with his history you simply have to be smarter.

Reirden felt it wasn't even a penalty.

Tom Wilson says he needs to clean up his game after latest lengthy suspension

tom-wilson.jpg

As Tom Wilson waits for the NHL?s appeal hearing on Thursday with Gary Bettman, the Capitals power forward has informed the media in Washington that he plans on cleaning up his game and the way he hits.

Wilson, who was suspended 20 games for an illegal hit to head of St. Blues forward Oskar Sundqvist during the pre-season, spoke with The Athletic?s Chris Kuc and admitted that he needs to change the style of play that?s made him arguably the most controversial player in the entire National Hockey League.

https://www.bardown.com/tom-wilson-says-he-needs-to-clean-up-his-game-after-latest-lengthy-suspension-1.1191836

Capitals? Tom Wilson won?t face supplemental discipline after ejection from Friday?s game

Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson won?t face any supplemental discipline from the NHL Department of Player Safety after he was ejected from Friday night?s game against the New Jersey Devils for an illegal check to the head, a person familiar with the situation confirmed.

Wilson collided with forward Brett Seney in the second period, and though the hit was late and could have been considered interference, the contact was through the shoulder. The league rarely suspends for interference when there?s not substantial head contact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/12/01/capitals-tom-wilson-wont-face-supplemental-discipline-after-ejection-fridays-game/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.792ddc9a4ca6

Wilson and Marchand should just skate into each other and end one another?s careers.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

You may post that, but deep down inside, tell me in all honesty, that wouldn't you and many others just LOVE - that's LOVE - to have both of these guys playing for the NYR??

Archived