• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2017-18 ? 2.0 (SECOND LEAGUE)

Phil

In the process of renewing now.

Everyone from last season is getting a return invitation. If you don't want in this year, speak up here and let me know so we can find a replacement for you.

All accepting members MUST post in this thread to confirm their activity and provide me their team name. If you do not confirm before a week or so before the draft, your spot will be offered to someone else.

--

Welcome to the 2017-18 BlueshirtsBrotherhood Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey (2.0) league/season!

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League Type/Settings:

• 12 team league

• Head-to-head

• Scoring: Goals, Assists, Plus/Minus, Penalty Minutes, Powerplay Points, Shorthanded Points, Shots on Goal, Wins, Goals Against Average, Save Percentage, Shutouts

League URL:

When is the draft?

The Draft date is set for Monday October 2nd, 2017 at 8:30 pm EST

Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since the draft will start promptly at the assigned time.

Who's in this league this year?

01. District 5 HC — Phil in Absentia

02. Atomic Garden — AmericanJesus

03. Mika's Militia — Long live the King

04. GET THE CUP sg3 — sg3

05. blueshirts — lefty9

06. MacTruck Inc. — jsm7302

07. BT Masterblasters — The Dude

08. jjweimar — Jjweimar

09. Eichel You — !br-avery!

10. Kovalchuk Yourself — Rangers4Life

11. Advanced Stastny — Morphinity

12. TBD

Note: The above names are who are confirmed thus far. As each invite accepts, the list will be updated with the handle of the participant and their Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey handle.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the process of renewing now.

Everyone from last season is getting a return invitation. If you don't want in this year, speak up here and let me know so we can find a replacement for you.

All accepting members MUST post in this thread to confirm their activity and provide me their team name. If you do not confirm before a week or so before the draft, your spot will be offered to someone else.

--

Welcome to the 2017-18 BlueshirtsBrotherhood Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey (2.0) league/season!

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League Type/Settings:

League URL:

When is the draft?

Who's in this league this year?

I'm in. Lacing up my skates for October 2.

LGR

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived