• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2012 Halloween Costumes Thread

Cash or Czech

LMFAO Pete. I'm kind of screwed. A girl I know wants to introduce me to her friend on Saturday at a Halloween party. I'm working on halloween and the parties my friends are throwing are on Friday nights when I work as well, so I didn't even THINK of getting a costume. Now I have to in order to go on Saturday to meet this girl I've wanted to talk to for like a month. This is my first chance to actually meet her.

So now, what the hell do I go as and where do I get a costume a week before?!?

LMFAO Pete. I'm kind of screwed. A girl I know wants to introduce me to her friend on Saturday at a Halloween party. I'm working on halloween and the parties my friends are throwing are on Friday nights when I work as well, so I didn't even THINK of getting a costume. Now I have to in order to go on Saturday to meet this girl I've wanted to talk to for like a month. This is my first chance to actually meet her.

So now, what the hell do I go as and where do I get a costume a week before?!?

Go as a Banana Republic representative

This is the first year my son can actually stay awake and walk around for Halloween, last year he fell asleep in his stroller, so we got him a Brobee costume from Yo Gabba Gabba, his favorite character and show. So me and my wife decided to go along with it, and she is going to be Foofa and I am going to be DJ Lance Rock. He is gonna get a kick out of it.

Mario characters have been played out the last few years. Only thing less original is Jersey Shore characters.

One kid didn't want to do it, so some of my friends went as Coon and Friends from South Park, my other friend was V for Vendetta while I was a cowboy because it was easy to make in a day.

I'm going as a "dapper Vampire" as per the box. I usually do something funny, like Buzz Light Year or Hasidic guy, skin tight spider man, etc. but this year I'm going to a party with a girl my friend wants to introduce me to in attendance, so I can't look ridiculous lol.

Archived