• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Indiana Jones' 5 Officially Announced with Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg Returning

Phil

Indiana Jones is officially returning for a fifth installment, and no, it won't be a reboot.

Walt Disney Studios announced today that Indiana Jones 5 will open on July 19th, 2019. Steven Spielberg is back as director, with Harrison Ford once more starring as the title character.

Kathleen Kennedy (who now heads Lucasfilm) and Frank Marshall will once again produce, as they have since the series began.

?Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in cinematic history, and we can?t wait to bring him back to the screen in 2019,? said Alan Horn, Chairman, The Walt Disney Studios, in a statement. ?It?s rare to have such a perfect combination of director, producers, actor and role, and we couldn?t be more excited to embark on this adventure with Harrison and Steven.?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/15/indiana-jones-5-officially-announced-with-harrison-ford-and-steven-spielberg-returning?abthid=56e850746a28725842000015

--

I mean, it can't be any worse than Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, right? RIGHT!?

You're wrong, this time it'll be more aliens and a BIGGER SPACESHIP!

How hard did you laugh or face palm at that ended. I couldn't believe my fargin eyes. I denied ever watching that movie for a while so it wouldn't ruin the franchise for me. I love Indiana jones

Archived