• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pro Wrasslin' — WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact Wrestling & Beyond

Phil

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its not happening lol. One can hope though. If anything he'd go back to WWE most likely. Family allegiance and all that.

To work with Reigns? I guess, yeah, if that's what he wants to do. He's definitely not going to AEW, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One of my friends lives in Detroit and is a huge wrestling fan. He got us tickets for All Out on the 5th. I haven't followed wrestling since 1999; I feel like this ticket is wasted on me.

It won't be. You'll go nuts and love it.

To work with Reigns? I guess, yeah, if that's what he wants to do. He's definitely not going to AEW, though.

I meant more his grandfather and dad but yea I guess you can count Reigns. I think they're 2nd cousins or 3rd? Regardless, he's not coming back and I know that. All pipe dreams on my end.

Yeah, I think The Rock will at least come back to face off against his cousin, Reigns. That's one thing he would definitely do, despite him being really picky or just not interested in doing much for WWE anymore. Has he even been inducted in the Hall of Fame yet? I know he inducted his father years ago, but I still don't think he's officially gotten in yet. So, he hasn't even done that.

I watched Rampage on Friday and it's definitely a breath of fresh air like Vodka said. It was nice to see some actual wrestling on a wrestling show. On Friday, Smackdown had about a half hour's worth of wrestling in a two hour show. AEW had almost a half hour of wrestling on a one hour show!

The Rock is definitely going to face Reigns at some point.

Lesnar came back last night too

Yeah, I think The Rock will at least come back to face off against his cousin, Reigns. That's one thing he would definitely do, despite him being really picky or just not interested in doing much for WWE anymore. Has he even been inducted in the Hall of Fame yet? I know he inducted his father years ago, but I still don't think he's officially gotten in yet. So, he hasn't even done that.

I watched Rampage on Friday and it's definitely a breath of fresh air like Vodka said. It was nice to see some actual wrestling on a wrestling show. On Friday, Smackdown had about a half hour's worth of wrestling in a two hour show. AEW had almost a half hour of wrestling on a one hour show!

If that does happen, and there any hints of it happening, someone please let me know so I know to start watching to keep up on the storyline up until the match.