• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What is Rep, and Why Does it Matter?

Phil

I dont understand how this rep thing works lol. I have 2373 and a lower rep power than Johnny. I demand to have an explanation! The only thing I can think of is that he has more posts, but I just crossed over 5k and my rep power didn't move. It doesn't really matter, I was just curious.
  • Like 1

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand how this rep thing works lol. I have 2373 and a lower rep power than Johnny. I demand to have an explanation! The only thing I can think of is that he has more posts, but I just crossed over 5k and my rep power didn't move. It doesn't really matter, I was just curious.

Read the OP.

Read the OP.

I did, I though changes may have been made because like I stated above, it didn't seem to even out. It says every 1000 posts = 1 rep power point. I've been at 15 for a while now. I was wondering how it changes. It's not a big deal, just though I'd ask since the topic was already trending.

I did, I though changes may have been made because like I stated above, it didn't seem to even out. It says every 1000 posts = 1 rep power point. I've been at 15 for a while now. I was wondering how it changes. It's not a big deal, just though I'd ask since the topic was already trending.

Ah, thought I updated that. Hang on.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No. It should be, but the extended reputation system we have in place (to allow for the stars) negates the setting in place that's designed to cap it.

If we want capped rep, we need to remove the extended reputation system.