• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Oh, good luck with that. Funerals can be difficult.

I'm working on an assignment, the last one of this year and I'll be glad when it's all over and done with. On Sunday my girlfriend is arriving here in Europe, so I'm counting down the days now.

Oh, good luck with that. Funerals can be difficult.

I'm working on an assignment, the last one of this year and I'll be glad when it's all over and done with. On Sunday my girlfriend is arriving here in Europe, so I'm counting down the days now.

this one, like all on my dad's side, will be., His family is Russian Orthodox, so the funerals are usually at least an hour and a half and most of its in Russian- which means I have no clue what's being said lol

this one, like all on my dad's side, will be., His family is Russian Orthodox, so the funerals are usually at least an hour and a half and most of its in Russian- which means I have no clue what's being said lol

I meant emotionally difficult, but that is pretty bad too. :o

also, I'm sure you are counting down the days for Sunday

Yeah. It's been 14 weeks since I last saw her and some people would call us crazy, we think it's a testimony of our dedication. And it's all worth it, because she'll be here for 2,5 weeks and we are travelling to Italy in those weeks and than we fly to the US together and I'll be 6 weeks in the US and Canada until early September. So excited!

Dear roommates,

Yes, I totally agree. Tonight was a completely rational and wonderful time to leave all the windows open and turn off the AC. Thanks for consulting me.

Sincerely,

I have swamp ass from freaking SLEEPING, assholes.

An action well worth retaliation, my friend. Well worth, indeed.

Might I suggest a warm bowl of water and a few fingertips?