• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

You can talk to these people before they live in your house.

Not everyone on Craigslist is a freak. It would possibly help to list preferences of renters in your post. That'll weed out some people.

Sounds good. Just looking early before we make the move. Should be by the 2nd week of May.

My mom just wants to look early for renters so we can get some extra money.

So pissed, I was supposed to have a big trial today that I just wanted to get it over with and testify, so I had to get out if work early last night, and gave up cash overtime to get out early, and then get up at 3 this morning to go back in because the ADA wanted me to come in early. We had to get my son up early and drop him off with his sitter at 630 for this as well. I was going to be the first one to testify this morning, and then 3 jurors called in and said they couldn't come in. So now I don't know when I'm gonna testify, and now have to go through this whole process all over again. The worst part is that court days cost me about $60-$80 more a day in babysitting. Now I wasted a day and money for no reason.

So pissed, I was supposed to have a big trial today that I just wanted to get it over with and testify, so I had to get out if work early last night, and gave up cash overtime to get out early, and then get up at 3 this morning to go back in because the ADA wanted me to come in early. We had to get my son up early and drop him off with his sitter at 630 for this as well. I was going to be the first one to testify this morning, and then 3 jurors called in and said they couldn't come in. So now I don't know when I'm gonna testify, and now have to go through this whole process all over again. The worst part is that court days cost me about $60-$80 more a day in babysitting. Now I wasted a day and money for no reason.

Whenever the job fucks me, I'm told "welcome to the nypd" lol. But you've been here forever, so... Sorry . lol