• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. I'm just so glad that I can finally start looking toward the future and not worry about what it holds any more. I can move on and more importantly start planning it.

Good for you, that's the mentality! You deserve it brother!

I am also very happy with how my 2 months at TD Bank has gone so far, I love it, except the working Sundays part.

Finally got a job! It's been almost 3 months since I've had a job and I've been pretty scared not gonna lie. I finally landed one. It took 4 interviews and a "Day in the life" where I worked with them from 5am-3pm. It felt so good to get that call today! That means you fuckers will be seeing a lot less of me. I know I know, you're all ecstatic about that. lol

Congrats and best of luck with the new job.

Correct. I'm not that big. Just somewhat tall.

170 should suffice just fine for me. It's not the weight I'm concerned with anyway, it's body fat. I'd happily trade 170 with whatever body fat I have for 190 if I'm adding it in muscle.

You must be rail thin. Because I lost weight and am pretty lean/defined now (from mandated 3 hours of working out a day and proper diet lol) and I weight 158-161 (depending on time of day and meals,etc). But I'm only 5'7.5. you're 6 foot and only weight 10lbs more?

My sister had both on one side done. That's the most common. I've actually never heard of just one, unless the other one is too close to a nerve.

Right, sorry, that's what I meant. It's top/bottom left or top/bottom right. Very rare they'd only take one out.