• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Ugh. I hate when companies piggy-back interviews unexpectedly on you. Had phone interview at 8AM and it went real well, at the end the woman tells uunexpectadly that I'd be contacted for a behavioral interview a half hour later. WHAT? Thanks for the fricking heads up so I coulda prepared!

Ugh. I hate when companies piggy-back interviews unexpectedly on you. Had phone interview at 8AM and it went real well, at the end the woman tells uunexpectadly that I'd be contacted for a behavioral interview a half hour later. WHAT? Thanks for the fricking heads up so I coulda prepared!

You mean, take your meds...:rofl:

The kicker is that the Verrazano was supposed to be free after the cost of its construction was paid back via tolls. Yeah, good job on that one NYC. Not only did the toll stay in effect, the toll GOES UP every 2 years lol.

I remember being smaller and it costing $5 to cross the Verrazano. Now it's $13. $9.80 with an EZ pass.

The kicker is that the Verrazano was supposed to be free after the cost of its construction was paid back via tolls. Yeah, good job on that one NYC. Not only did the toll stay in effect, the toll GOES UP every 2 years lol.

I remember being smaller and it costing $5 to cross the Verrazano. Now it's $13. $9.80 with an EZ pass.

Yup. That $13 is fuckin' painful.

Yup. That $13 is fuckin' painful.

I go to Staten Island every Saturday. Imagine that, I spend $40 a month crossing a fucking bridge lol, waste.

But my friends wife feeds me lobster and steak almost every weekend, so it's worth it lol.

There was a lengthy article about my fianc?e's sports career in Michigan newspapers today. :)

Grace Latz heads to England to row in prestigious Henley Royal Regatta

In a crowd of hundreds of students, Grace Latz stood out.

The 6-foot-tall Northwest High School graduate was spotted by members of the University of Wisconsin rowing team at a student fair and was recruited on the spot.

They coveted her height. They got her will, determination and work ethic.

“This is a one-in-a-lifetime experience,” Latz, 24, said. “The Royal Henley is the oldest and definitely the most prestigious race.

“It’s sort of like the Kentucky Derby of rowing.”

In terms of pecking order, the Henley Royal Regatta ranks behind only the Olympics and World Championships on lists of regattas serious rowers strive to compete in, Latz said.

More: http://www.mlive.com/sports/jackson/index.ssf/2012/06/grace_latz_jackson_northwest_g.html

And yes, my name is somewhere in there as well. Very proud of her, of course. :)

Finally gonna get the results of my medical exam for the TSA tomorrow, they just need to ask me a few more questions, I know what it is going to be about, but this puts me one step closer to finally having a real job and not this part time shit! :thumbs: Praying this all goes well for once!