• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I remember going on Nitro once and just as we got to the top of the 1st drop, for some reason I got a really bad charley horse haha. I don't know why but it just hit me. And as fast as that thing went, I got off the ride and my leg was shot for like an hour.

Me too. El Torro fucks up your balls after the third drop because of the incline.

We should have a Sunburned contest for the day. I bet you I win. Not that I am proud of that. I want to cry right now.

My back is on FIRE right now.I feel like someone just dug their nails down my back and poured hot sauce on the wounds.

My back is on FIRE right now.I feel like someone just dug their nails down my back and poured hot sauce on the wounds.

I was like that 10 minutes ago. Now I have the chills. That's right, my wife has applied the aloe. Ahhhhhh

Yeah, I've been sunburned like that once before. My wife keeps looking at me and laughing at me for being so red. I told her that this isn't even the worst sunburn I've gotten. I had sunburn so badly once that I couldn't move without being in excruciating pain.

ear burns suck. It makes you realize how often you instinctively touch/scratch your ears

LMAO. I'm sitting here saying to myself "How often do you really touch your ear?" and I realize that I have my palm leaning against my ear. hahaha

Thank you for anyone who's served to help defend my country. No matter what bad has been going on, I still feel this is the best country in the world.

My friend who joined the Army got to come home this weekend. Pretty awesome :D

LOL, I feel bad for you guys who sunburn so easily...I was outside all weekend long, especially yesterday and today and I'm totally fine. I get darker in the summer, but almost never get burned. I haven't been sunburned in years.