• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

well this sucks...I want to use my ceiling fan but I can only feel it working when its on the highest setting. But when its on the highest setting it shakes like a motherfucker and sounds like its gonna rip itself from the ceiling...its giving me a freaky Final Destination vibe.

dont care. The heat is making me uncomfortable, and because its hot weather I'm complaining about, Phil's got my back

Of course I do. I put in all three of my AC's last night and ran the one in the bedroom first night in. This weather is fuckin' nasty.

The only thing keeping me from venting more loudly and publicly is the fact that the Rangers are in the conference finals.

My first day of work is in 1 week and it's in the city. It's going to be a long commute, I'm nervous already

Congrats on the new job! My girlfriend works in the city as well. It's about a 50 minute commute for her. She says after a month or so you don't even notice it but it can be tiring.

Congrats on the new job! My girlfriend works in the city as well. It's about a 50 minute commute for her. She says after a month or so you don't even notice it but it can be tiring.

Thanks! It's a paid internship and orientation is in the city which is about a 40 min drive to the train station and about an hour and a half train ride to Grand Central. Luckily most of the time I will be working in different office in Sleepy Hollow.

Speaking of jobs.. I'm fucking going nuts here. I've had 3 interviews with this company here on LI, the last one with the COO of the company, and at the conclusion I was told about benefits, etc. and that I would need to come in once more to meet the staff. Meet the staff? That's a little strange... but it's been over a week since I heard anything... I know.. I'm impatient.. but this has been drawn out for a month+ already. Really want this one, too..

Thanks! It's a paid internship and orientation is in the city which is about a 40 min drive to the train station and about an hour and a half train ride to Grand Central. Luckily most of the time I will be working in different office in Sleepy Hollow.

That is a brutal commute, but if you're doing it it must be worth your time. Best of luck to you! :)