• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

NOOOOOOOOO! :( That's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that Pars :(

Yeah, it sucks. Granted I was living on my own when they got this dog, but my mom/dad/sister are so attatched........I can't imagine how miserable tomorrow will be for them driving to the vet. to have her put down. UGH.

Yeah, it sucks. Granted I was living on my own when they got this dog, but my mom/dad/sister are so attatched........I can't imagine how miserable tomorrow will be for them driving to the vet. to have her put down. UGH.

my dog is 14 years old.. i dread the day i have to go through this. im 24 and havent cried a single tear in 10+ years but I can tell you right now I will bawl like a baby when the day comes.

my dog is 14 years old.. i dread the day i have to go through this. im 24 and havent cried a single tear in 10+ years but I can tell you right now I will bawl like a baby when the day comes.

When our last golden retriever died, I was 21 and had that dog since I was 10. I was senior in college and when I found out the dog had died I cried in front of about 10 people. I was mess.

(warning: following post is not positive)

Just found out my parents Golden Retriever (12 years old) has to be put down tomorrow as cancer was discovered in her liver. :(

I'm so sorry man, that just sucks. :(

Until two years ago I never wanted but pets, but people and their awesome dogs have really managed to change my mind. The main thing that holds me back is knowing I'll outlive a couple of them. I hate seeing awesome animals die.

I had a dream last night where I was hooking up with an Asian girl and gas prices were down to $3.08. What does it mean?

That while you were hooking up, she was watching MSNBC, and that it wasn't a dream.