• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Doesn't suck, Phil...shes been waiting to do that for so long. Good luck Robin...my stepdad is a lawyer but he wouldn't be able to help you up in CT, not a divorce one anyway.

Yeah, I guess. Just a shitty situation though.

It's Dutch National Memorial Day today. At 8PM all people will remain silent for 2 minutes to commemorate all the lives lost in World War II and more recent conflicts and we thank the Allied Forces, so bravely led my Americans and Canadians, for the efforts to liberate us 67 years ago.

I will be at the annual Amsterdam memorial service for the first time in my life tonight.

http://www.onzestem.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dodenherdenking.jpg

If you have family members who were in World War II or any other conflict that protected this world, please thank them on our behalf for their service.

Thanks everyone! :) I can't actually "file" yet...I just need to talk to a lawyer to get a plan in place. I gotta save up some money - those lawyers are expensive!! :eek: I need to keep this all under wraps so he doesn't know, I don't want to tip my hand. This could all go well, or it could all blow up in my fuckin' face...stay tuned...

The one it sucks the most for is her son...the process is stressful, but I'm sure Robin will be much happier in the end.

I can tell you from personal experience that if the parents are not happy, the child will not be either. My parents never divorced and they really should have. They absolutely hate each other and they stayed together for me and I honestly cant imagine it being any worst if they just split.

Ahhhhhhhh! 3 interviews so far with this company.. the one today with the COO.. and then they tell me today if I get through I will need to come in for a 4th. WHEN WILL IT ENDDDDDDDDDDDD.

i feel for you man. i took the job i was offered because i needed a break. but im gonna keep looking for something better soon again and im dreading it.

Ahhhhhhhh! 3 interviews so far with this company.. the one today with the COO.. and then they tell me today if I get through I will need to come in for a 4th. WHEN WILL IT ENDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Actually I'll be interviewing you