• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

fine... "oh you spent $40 at stop and shop? what did you buy? I didnt see you come home with food..."

just trying to rationalize his silly decision haha. If you have a better reason for a guy with a great salary to steal $40 worth of baby food, go for it.

40 dollars worth of beer and grub for boys night last (insert day) at (insert friend)'s house.

40 dollars worth of beer and grub for boys night last (insert day) at (insert friend)'s house.

then wife goes and asks friends and friends say they dont know what shes talking about. The the husband eventually ends up in a roadside ditch because he has cable and not DirecTV

then wife goes and asks friends and friends say they dont know what shes talking about. The the husband eventually ends up in a roadside ditch because he has cable and not DirecTV

You really think wives get that anal? Hell half the time they hope their husbands don't notice that they spent more than expected buying little Johnny news (insert clothing) at (insert retail store). There is trust involved I mean if she looks over every little thing when your the primary breadwinner, there is a major problem.

I haven't taken any Vicodin since this morning after getting my wisdom teeth out...Maybe I'm just lucky or pain tolerant but this doesn't really bother me much at all, nothing Advil isn't taking care of.

I have to get this 'surgery' done again in a few months, if its anything like this, I'm not gonna mind it.

I haven't taken any Vicodin since this morning after getting my wisdom teeth out...Maybe I'm just lucky or pain tolerant but this doesn't really bother me much at all, nothing Advil isn't taking care of.

I have to get this 'surgery' done again in a few months, if its anything like this, I'm not gonna mind it.

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt300/hotelmaster/vicodin-house-md-389055_800_600.jpg

I think I'm gonna have to get my wisdoms out this summer. Denty says not to worry about them until they bother me consistently, which could happen tomorrow or in 20 years. Thing is I'm going to London for 4 months starting in September and I dont know if I'm willing to risk them bothering me while 4000 miles away from my insurance-covered dentist.

More for me!

• Like 1

slippery slope. "Why did you take out $40? What did you spend it on?"

fine... "oh you spent $40 at stop and shop? what did you buy? I didnt see you come home with food..."

just trying to rationalize his silly decision haha. If you have a better reason for a guy with a great salary to steal $40 worth of baby food, go for it.

Date many psychos? Seems like you're well versed...

I was on Ibuprofin the first two days too. Then the third day hit and I wanted to kill myself.

Hey everyone, a couple of months ago I had put up a warning about ATM's and skimmers being put on them so people can steal you ATM card number and pin, well, it looks like they have advanced their skimmers. Last night at work, we found a skimmer on an ATM branch in NYC that they actually put a skimmer on the front door slot where you dip your card in just to gain entry into the ATM/Bank vestibule. This thing fit perfectly on, and was only discovered because one of the bank security guards stuck his ID card in to gain entry, and it didnt go in right, and when he forced it in deeper, an elastic string came out. We talked to the security guys and they told us that these are the new ways they are stealing people's card numbers. They are no longer interested in getting your pin number, they just want the card number so they can make purchases online now. So like I said with the ATM's, give the slot for the card a good tug, and now, give the slot at the door a good tug as well to make sure nothing is on it.

Hey everyone, a couple of months ago I had put up a warning about ATM's and skimmers being put on them so people can steal you ATM card number and pin, well, it looks like they have advanced their skimmers. Last night at work, we found a skimmer on an ATM branch in NYC that they actually put a skimmer on the front door slot where you dip your card in just to gain entry into the ATM/Bank vestibule. This thing fit perfectly on, and was only discovered because one of the bank security guards stuck his ID card in to gain entry, and it didnt go in right, and when he forced it in deeper, an elastic string came out. We talked to the security guys and they told us that these are the new ways they are stealing people's card numbers. They are no longer interested in getting your pin number, they just want the card number so they can make purchases online now. So like I said with the ATM's, give the slot for the card a good tug, and now, give the slot at the door a good tug as well to make sure nothing is on it.

The skimmers can take the cvc number as well?

The slots to gain entry to the ATM vestibule are usually flush, or inset...How do you tug on that?

The slots to gain entry to the ATM vestibule are usually flush, or inset...How do you tug on that?

Its tricky, the one we dealt with had the slot out slightly from the wall, it wasn't a flat card insert. If its a flat insert, you should be fine, but this one even had the company name that was on the original card slot. I havent seen any other ones yet, so I dont really know what they all look like, but the security company for the ATM vestibule told us that this is the new trend. The banks getting hit the hardest are Chase, Bank of America, and Citibank machines. The Citibank machines that are getting hit the hardest are the ones in like Duane Reade. I have dealt with the chase ones more often than any other one, and the feds even chased two guys over the weekend that had them on Chase machines, and when they arrested these guys they had a ton of skimmers on them. If it sticks out a little bit, just give a quick tug on it.

Edited by NYR2711
  • Like 1

might be about time they start doing so...

I agree, especially now that they are doing this on the outside of banks/ATM's. I always check the ATM before I use it, and the ATM we were at last night is one I use often at work because its right near my office. The biggest problem is that most ATM cards are also credit cards as well, thats why they dont need a pin anymore.

Makes 147k, steals 40 bucks of baby food. Good thing we grossly overpay our police force here on LI! Imagine what this guy would do if he only made 100k!

bingo, exactly why i wasn't going to comment because i knew it was only moments away from that nonsense too

Do those skimmer things work on on ATM cards that don't have raised numbers? or are they just gathering info from numbers printed on the card/the bar on the back? Recently there were skimmers on a ton of gas stations and ATM machines that were not at bank branches around here.

Do those skimmer things work on on ATM cards that don't have raised numbers? or are they just gathering info from numbers printed on the card/the bar on the back? Recently there were skimmers on a ton of gas stations and ATM machines that were not at bank branches around here.

The skimmer picks up everything because it reads the mag strip.

They get all of their info from the magnetic strip on the back. They used to want the pin numbers, but now with online shopping they dont need pin numbers anymore, so they will take any card now.

I had no idea routers can decrease your internet speed so friggin much.

We just upgraded our internet on optimum from the standard to the boost.. I'm supposed to get 50mb down/8mb up.. when I connect through the wireless router (which I have to do) the speed is around 20mb down/8 up.. but directly to the modem I'm getting 60mb down/8 up. blows.

I had no idea routers can decrease your internet speed so friggin much.

We just upgraded our internet on optimum from the standard to the boost.. I'm supposed to get 50mb down/8mb up.. when I connect through the wireless router (which I have to do) the speed is around 20mb down/8 up.. but directly to the modem I'm getting 60mb down/8 up. blows.

20 down is fine, dude.