• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Send some over here, Jules! This winter sucks so far. :(

Our winter has been awful so far too. It's a crazy climate right now. We used to have semi-cold winter, a nice spring and mediocre summers.

The last five years we've had 2 extreme cold weeks in an otherwise warm winter, amazing springs and soaking hot summers. Like, I've seen it change over the last 10 years before my own eyes and I see how bad it is for the nature and animals around me. The changes here have been greater than there.

Maybe we'll luck out and the ash from that Icelandic volcano will fuck with the climate a-la Krakatoa.

I just get the feeling that we're gonna get royally fucked this winter and then have to suffer summer-like weather conditions (and the subsequent mountain-sized electric bills) for like 8 months of the year.

It's been plenty cold. I don't care for lack of snow. Snow = damage, to everything, no matter who people try to spin it otherwise. I'm fine with cold, it's precipitation in any form that I hate. Give me the sun, whether it's 25 or 85, I couldn't care less.

It really hasn't been that cold. I could count on two hands the number of days the temperature actually dropped below 30.

The temperature keeps going back up into the mid-to-high 40's, or even low 50's. Way too warm for January.

I need these types of temperatures the last 2 weeks of February, I have to go to the range one of those days and dont want it to be cold or snowing. Our range is right on the water in the Bronx, and it gets really cold over there and we have to shoot outside.