• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'll never like the Caps more than the Rangers, you know that lol. But yes, they're definitely a lot more entertaining. I had a great time at the game and their practice yesterday.

O, John Carlson is definitely the Dubi of the Caps, kid makes such stupid faces ALL the time, I love it. :D

Wish I could say the same of the Flyers/Rangers. :rofl:

I'll never root for the Flyers over the Rangers, but I like them a helluva lot more than I do our club.

Wish I could say the same of the Flyers/Rangers. :rofl:

I'll never root for the Flyers over the Rangers, but I like them a helluva lot more than I do our club.

Haha, Rangers first, Flyers second. Always. At least Philly is doing well, ugh.

I like the Caps, but moreso the guys on their team (backstrom, laich, carlson) than the team itself. Same for the Kings (richards, gagne)

Haha, Rangers first, Flyers second. Always. At least Philly is doing well, ugh.

I like the Caps, but moreso the guys on their team (backstrom, laich, carlson) than the team itself. Same for the Kings (richards, gagne)

You know me. I want physical players. Tough guys who can score.

I'm so jealous of Philly's D.

What kind did you get? I've needed a new mattress for forever, but someone says we can't afford it...:mad: I can't wait to burn this mattress! LOL

I'm getting a Bob-o-Pedic - gotta pick the size (deciding between full and queen baed on the space in my new room). With a frame and delivery I expect it to run me just under a grand.

I'm getting a Bob-o-Pedic - gotta pick the size (deciding between full and queen baed on the space in my new room). With a frame and delivery I expect it to run me just under a grand.

I'd go to Bob's, too. I'd only need a queen size mattress, no boxspring. I already have a raised bed frame. I gotta do something soon. Ugh!

Pretty impressed with the photoshop work my son has been doing. He's taking digital arts at this school and seems to be enjoying it.

He made this avatar for his HFBoards account and I'm pretty impressed.

http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=114419&dateline=1318870983

I know it's on a lower level of photoshop and ultimately could use some touching up, but from someone who can't use photoshop, I'm particularly impressed.

He's only about a month in so he won't be close to some of you photoshop nerds(Phil).

Pretty impressed with the photoshop work my son has been doing. He's taking digital arts at this school and seems to be enjoying it.

He made this avatar for his HFBoards account and I'm pretty impressed.

http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=114419&dateline=1318870983

I know it's on a lower level of photoshop and ultimately could use some touching up, but from someone who can't use photoshop, I'm particularly impressed.

He's only about a month in so he won't be close to some of you photoshop nerds(Phil).

He a member here?