• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Though I wouldn't know because he never speaks about girls around me. He thinks it's weird to speak to me about girls.

Not every kid is the same about that. Most of my friends don't talk about girls with their dad, but when my dad was still alive I'd talk girls all the time with him. It's what makes it so hard he'll never get to meet my current girlfriend. He would've been real happy for me.

How old is your son again? Sounds like he's the next star for Glee. ;)

Not every kid is the same about that. Most of my friends don't talk about girls with their dad, but when my dad was still alive I'd talk girls all the time with him. It's what makes it so hard he'll never get to meet my current girlfriend. He would've been real happy for me.

How old is your son again? Sounds like he's the next star for Glee. ;)

He's 14. He'd need to be 18 to be on Glee.

That's what I mean, i like their loudness and intensity, but the flags and shit they use are just too much. Gets annoying, surprised they don't have fans who bitch and moan. If I stand up at the garden, I'd have an old man or woman telling me to sit down behind me. Edited by Fuhgeddaboudit