• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Fuck Time Warner Cable. God, I hate this shitty fuckin' company.

This is the fourth cable box I've had shit the bed in the last two years. Now I get to take this hunk of garbage back to their payment center to exchange it for some other (refurbished) hunk of garbage that'll shit the bed within a year and I'll get stuck having to manually re-add every single show I watch for the sixth time.

Holy shit, better clear your schedule, Phil.

Fuck Time Warner Cable. God, I hate this shitty fuckin' company.

This is the fourth cable box I've had shit the bed in the last two years. Now I get to take this hunk of garbage back to their payment center to exchange it for some other (refurbished) hunk of garbage that'll shit the bed within a year and I'll get stuck having to manually re-add every single show I watch for the sixth time.

their dvr boxes are the worst. I had one it never worked right. would jam up and simply just not record. When I finally got fed up and replaced it the 2nd box died after less than a week.

Same story at my gf's house. They have like 6 tv's in the whole house (big house with like 10 people living there) and they have gone through so many DVR boxes I dont even bother to count.

their dvr boxes are the worst. I had one it never worked right. would jam up and simply just not record. When I finally got fed up and replaced it the 2nd box died after less than a week.

Same story at my gf's house. They have like 6 tv's in the whole house (big house with like 10 people living there) and they have gone through so many DVR boxes I dont even bother to count.

Drives me insane, man, because they do so little to really help you. Worse yet — if you need a technician... you're waiting minimum of seven days, if not longer. The soonest I could have had one to me was next Friday, and I called yesterday. That's pathetic.

Mother had to call the ambulance, my grandfather turned all blue and shit, he has lung cancer. Not sure who is religious here, but if you could keep him in your prayers, thanks guys

I'm sorry man. I'll keep your family in my thoughts. Best of luck, stay strong.

• Like 1

First, I saw this beautiful photo on FB and thought, "what a great idea for a picture":

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy178/rlb9908/303597_10150304301669769_182249954768_7326946_1413730_n.jpg

Then I read this: :(

Please meet Landon.. his dad Marine LCPL Carpenter made the ultimate sacrifice while serving with the 3/8 in Afghanistan earlier this year.. a month before his son was born. Never forget the price of freedom.