• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

O and dont you start with me on that route...he's bad enough. Hmph.

It was a legitimate question, my Dad was laid off about 4 months ago, but he had enough money to keep both cars and live and whatnot. He's going in and they're probably going to ask him what kind of salary he is looking for, he's worrying about pulling up with a Corvette and seem greedy when asked, yknow? Could go either way, I guess. I told him to take my sister's car lol. It's the one that stands out the least.

It depends on the job, but the Vette is a little risky.

Laser print room manager. Same industry he's been in since I was about 5 years old.

If he really wanted to appear poor, he'd have the chauffeur drive him in this...

http://www.sunshinebicycle.in/full-images/1015082.jpg

Who said he was trying to appear poor? lmao. he didnt wanna look greedy, not desperate.

He bought the company?

They offered him the job during the interview, he said he would think about it, called them today and turned it down. It was a great paying job but they wanted him to work 70 hours a week. lol. fuuuuu that.

My friend is engaged and he's only 20. His engagement party invite came up on facebook and that made me remember. Just really, really weird.

Yeah, I have a friend like that. His fianc? is a fucking psycho too. He bought the ring and she told him to go back a get another one because the ring wasn't nice enough.