• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

off topic, my conversation at the imaging place to get my mri about 20 minutes ago...

Twat: Your name? Me: Mike. Twat: Oh we're about an hour behind, we've been trying to contact you all day. Me: I was indoors all day, I must have missed the smoke signals you sent up earlier. Twat: Can you come back at 3? Me: I guess I don't have a choice, now do I? I've been waiting since Monday so what's another hour ... right? Motha Fucka

seriously? come on now. nobody dialed my number from that place all day. I've had my phone with me the entire time. even if i had no service, they could have left a voice mail. what d-bags.

yea, exactly. Always love people that try and make it sound like they tried calling you and you know damn sure they're wrong.

I have this doctor that keeps calling my cell every once in a while for someone else and they can't seem to realize that my name and his are totally different, yet they keep calling. I just let the voicemail pick up lol

seriously? come on now. nobody dialed my number from that place all day. I've had my phone with me the entire time. even if i had no service, they could have left a voice mail. what d-bags.

You should have asked how many games in hand she had.