• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #6: Rangers at Carolina Hurricanes — Sponsored by Old Spice 24-hour Protection

3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Biggest winner tonight are my ear drums. Don’t have to listen to Ray Ferraro in a high pressure game 7….yet

Incredibly grateful he and McDonough weren't calling that great comeback.

• Like 2
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Biggest winner tonight are my ear drums. Don’t have to listen to Ray Ferraro in a high pressure game 7….yet

Or Mike dingleberry or Pierre McGuire. 

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Anyone know if the hurricanes are still favored for the next game? 

Can’t wait for the +200 odds on draft kings when we play Florida 

52 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Canes subreddit are all upset at the refs for this one lol

Burns committed assault and battery for 6 games and had nothing called. And Canes killed a penalty in game 5 with 5 guys. So fuck off. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

I think I finally figured this out.

Chris Kreider is that old girlfriend that is smoking frikkin hot, but she does so much stupid shit that you're ready to curb her for good.   But, she keeps showing up and doing all those "best girlfriend ever" tricks and you let her back in.  Over and over again.

I yield to the gentlemen from Boxford, Mass.

JJ in VA  -  LGR 1/2 Way Home

• LMFAO 1

In all the years we spend up here, fellas....We will always remember this game!  If you haven't believed in destiny before, this one will make you think again! 

Just a LEGENDARY performance in the 3rd by none other than the "Glider", who put the team on his back, dragged them into the fight, and won us a miraculous series clincher, on the road against a team that was tougher than a $3 steak!

A Messier-like performance!!

Here are the Top 19 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Turkish Towels, the official brand of crying towels for all Carolina Hurricanes youngsters!!!  Suck it, kid!

6 hours ago, RangerDanger said:

I'm old, smoke too many cigars, drink too much whiskey, work too many hours, have a bad ankle and make questionable choices.....my heart can't take a game 7 this series.

Let's end this!!

4 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

Bissonette looks like he should be starring in a remake of Saturday Night Fever

4 hours ago, siddious said:

I might mark David Chapman Jacob trouba. 

4 hours ago, phillyb said:

Holy fuck, can we go back in time and start calling the 2-line pass? Haha. Fuck. 

4 hours ago, knedragon said:

Looks like Trouba needs to call the Orkin man , termites are gnawing away on that wooden leg of his 

4 hours ago, phillyb said:

maybe i should take the bait and my infraction for saying, “shut the fuck up you insufferable moron,” but I’m not sure it’s worth it; i know you won’t understand. 

4 hours ago, siddious said:

Trouba getting boo’d. Thought it was a home game For a second 

3 hours ago, siddious said:

I can only assume laviolette has vacation plans with the amount of ice time Trouba is getting 

3 hours ago, Scott said:

Thankfully Andersen was a baby giraffe trying to stand for the first time on that goal. 

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Would be absolute grand larceny if they pulled this one out from the deepest parts of their own asses but I'm here for it.

2 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

Andersen shakier than a crack fiend going cold turkey. Gotta get pucks on him

2 hours ago, siddious said:

I dunno I could avoid the heart disease they’re causing me 

2 hours ago, Dem said:

I will never comment on hockey again if they win this

2 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

Websters Dictionary spelling Ammendment:

Clutch->CKlutch

2 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Just like my wife screams at me…FINISH IT, FINISH, FINISH!!!

2 hours ago, Steve said:

We are ALL eating our fucking words now.

Every single one of us and don't they taste good????

2 hours ago, RangerDanger said:

Has anyone checked to see if CanesFanRandy is ok?

1 hour ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Someone queue up Bon Jovi.  We’re half way there.  

30 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Anyone know if the hurricanes are still favored for the next game? 

So....everyone pretty much gave up, huh?  Blowing up the core, writing another "letter".  Everyone sucks, and we're not gonna win Game 7!!!
(...I did too!  shhhhhh)

Well, you're right....we're not going to win Game 7!  We'll be busy gearing up to go the FUCKING EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS, baby!!!

....and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Steve, who called this one in the 2nd period, and was either hallucinating, or crazy enough to think we'd actually turn goat piss into gasoline with this one!!

When you guys wake up tomorrow morning, the thought of this victory will be that "big smile" on your face all day!

No one saw this one coming, but I will say this....I will never doubt this team the rest of the way!  We're on a mission from God!

See you guys in the Conference Finals!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 4
  • Applause 2