• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #4: Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Rent Free & Cry Hard

Assuming the Rangers close it out tonight May 11 they could be off for approximately 9 to 11 days?? —- IF (a big IF) the Boston/Florida series goes to seven games they would end May 19. Does anyone think the NHL waits 2 or 3 more days after that series to give the bruins/panthers a rest then play New York? Or do you think they get one day of rest then play New York? That’s a long layoff.. too long for the Rangers if you ask me, not trying to get crazy here but something to consider. Stay healthy Rangers. Close it out tonight boys !!

LGR

ED 

2 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

Assuming the Rangers close it out tonight May 11 they could be off for approximately 9 to 11 days?? —- IF (a big IF) the Boston/Florida series goes to seven games they would end May 19. Does anyone think the NHL waits 2 or 3 more days after that series to give the bruins/panthers a rest then play New York? Or do you think they get one day of rest then play New York? That’s a long layoff.. too long for the Rangers if you ask me, not trying to get crazy here but something to consider. Stay healthy Rangers. Close it out tonight boys !!

LGR

ED 

Last year the semi finals started may 18th I believe after a 2 day haitus so I imagine there would be a similar situation this year. They won't start one conference final too far earlier than the other. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Posted (edited)

A couple of years ago, when we reached the ECF, we played 7 game series and only got a day off in between series, I believe if I remember right.  I would imagine it will be the same.

Want extra rest?  Win your series quickly.

Edited by VegasRanger
  • Like 2
  • Bullseye 1
  • Believe 1

12 minutes ago, VegasRanger said:

A couple of years ago, when we reached the ECF, we played 7 game series and only got a day off in between series, I believe if I remember right.  I would imagine it will be the same.

Want extra rest?  Win your series quickly.

Correct. Weird year though since the semis started in nearly June. Lol

Boston only got one day rest this year after their 7th game round 1. Win series early, get rest. 

• Like 1
  • Believe 1

32 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

LGR

ED 

I think they will string things along a bit if the West is lagging w no end in site. Fucking fruits n nuts fucking w our mojo

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Flynn said:

I hope the message is not to play with their food.. kill it and eat it quickly. 

Squirrel is usually on the pan within 20 minutes Flynn

14 minutes ago, Dem said:

I think they will string things along a bit if the West is lagging w no end in site. Fucking fruits n nuts fucking w our mojo

Not our fault. Hey Master Bateman, "FUH-Q!"

• LOL 1

3rd line Stars of the game !!   Plus, Greasy Jimmy and the grinders 4th line get a Cuylle.    All the while, our regulars just rake.   

Enjoy this ones, and see you on the other side of the Cone de Silence ! 🤣

LGR

• Applause 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck these fuckin hacking chucking cunt bags right in their fucking starfish, no spit, no lube, sandpaper finish. 

Ram it right up their hoops like Laffy did to me and Panarin did to @BrooksBurner and @BrooksBurnerdid to @Albatrosss and @Br4d did to @BrooksBurner and Zibenajad did to @Phil.

Ramming hoops all fucking night baby, let's goooooooo!

Happy to be a part of the train

Don't forget Kreider and what he does to you and @Albatrosss and pretty much everybody on this board on a near game by game basis, except me and @Phil

Edited by BrooksBurner
  • CK20! 1

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Just a little pregame nap in her Panarin jersey before we send these fucks home for the summer

LGR!!!!!!

20240511_170201.jpg

Cutie!!

• Cheers 1

My best kid Rangers experience; I'm on line at the supermarket w my approx 4-5 year old daughter. Some dick gets in line behind us w a Devil's sweater. My daughter gets excited and really loud (so like everyone within 10 yards hears her says"Daddy look, the poo-poo Devils". Never more proud of that kid lol

• LMFAO 1
  • Applause 2

When Brendan Shannahan was playing for the Rangers had partial season Tix (16 or so game plan) used to bring my daughter all the time who was like 10 at the time. A bunch of rangers went to the bar across from the ramp under the garden where a lot of them came out. She had prob 30-40 signatures on her Rangers sweater from that n prior years. I told a bunch of rangers fans (God bless them) that needed shann's signature n asked them to distract the guy working the door so I could get her in. I brought her over to the table they were out. Very gracious n like 4 of them signed. Shanny asked me "how the fuck did you get her in here?" Ancient Chinese secret Shanny

1 minute ago, Dem said:

When Brendan Shannahan was playing for the Rangers had partial season Tix (16 or so game plan) used to bring my daughter all the time who was like 10 at the time. A bunch of rangers went to the bar across from the ramp under the garden where a lot of them came out. She had prob 30-40 signatures on her Rangers sweater from that n prior years. I told a bunch of rangers fans (God bless them) that needed shann's signature n asked them to distract the guy working the door so I could get her in. I brought her over to the table they were out. Very gracious n like 4 of them signed. Shanny asked me "how the fuck did you get her in here?" Ancient Chinese secret Shanny

Lol thats a great story. These days,  Leaf fans are probably saying that to him in the arena.  

7 minutes ago, Dem said:

My best kid Rangers experience; I'm on line at the supermarket w my approx 4-5 year old daughter. Some dick gets in line behind us w a Devil's sweater. My daughter gets excited and really loud (so like everyone within 10 yards hears her says"Daddy look, the poo-poo Devils". Never more proud of that kid lol

Who wears a team’s hockey jersey during the playoffs when the team is out golfing and never made it

Just now, Keirik said:

Lol thats a great story. These days,  Leaf fans are probably saying that to him in the arena.  

He was cool as shit as were the other guys they talked to her for like 5 minutes. I guzzled 2 while that was going on within eyeshot lol

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

Who wears a team’s hockey jersey during the playoffs when the team is out golfing and never made it

It was reg season at the time

• Cheers 1