• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF: Panthers vs Bruins

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

What'd he say this time?  I turned off the feed.  Not that I would have been able to hear it anyway.

To tell the truth, after I heard Bennett's responses, I actually don't mind what he said. He called him Bennett the Menace and how does it feel to be Public Enemy Number One in Boston. He's still a clown in general though.

Edited by Abe Froman

I'd love for the next series to start with Rempe pounding Bennett's face in just to set the tone.

Bennett is no better than Cousins, just sneakier. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

Boston looked like they were gonna run away and hide with last night's game.  Paul Maurice hit it on the head though; he "liked" the way Florida was playing.  It was just a matter of time.  I think it's curtains for the B's.

Maybe they squeak out another "W", but I'm not feeling it without Marchand.

I don't really understand why any players are scared of Florida. They don't have anyone who will actually fight except for maybe Lomberg. 

Bennett won't, Tkachuk Will only fight when he knows he can win and we have an answer for that, Cousins won't... They want to swing their sticks, just swing your stick back. They want to take a little cheap cross check, cross check them in the face. 

It's the fucking playoffs and what was the response to the Bennett play? Whining. If I was Coyle I would have mugged Bennett. 

• Keeps it 100 1

8 hours ago, siddious said:

I love that these two teams are pounding each other. Make it go 7. More bruises!

Star Wars GIF

Nobody loves grown men pounding each other more than you. 

• JIMMY! 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 9:56 PM, Pete said:

I'd love for the next series to start with Rempe pounding Bennett's face in just to set the tone.

Bennett is no better than Cousins, just sneakier. 

Which is hard to do. Because Cousins may be the heavyweight champion in the NHL right now when it comes to being a sneaky little bitch.

Florida has a ton of players it’s very easy to hate.

Edited by RichieNextel305