• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers-Hurricanes — Round Two General Series Thread

How many games for the Rangers to win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Just now, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

So if they swallow the whistle like last game, which they should’ve won, they have no chance?  

they didnt win last game, vodka.  There was only one penalty called against the canes.  

2 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

What about the way last game was called, says they have no chance?

17 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

if the refs are going to swallow the whistle like they did last game, rangers probably have no chance. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

The refs called a penalty with like 4 minutes left of a tie game, that's swallowing their whistles?

seriously dude?  Are you that bored that you're just looking to argue with someone over anything?  

last game--3 penalties called.  1 against the canes

previous game--9 penalties called

game 2--12 penalties called

game 1--7 penalties called.

5 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

I still don’t understand.  Rangers controlled majority of the game, hit 3 posts, how didn’t they have a chance?

they need PPs.  They were winning games on the PP all year long.  With couple of more PPs in teh last game, they would've probably won the game

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

seriously dude?  Are you that bored that you're just looking to argue with someone over anything?  

last game--3 penalties called.  1 against the canes

previous game--9 penalties called

game 2--12 penalties called

game 1--7 penalties called.

Can you seriously not handle one simple question that challenges your opinion? Refs who are swallowing whistles don't call penalties at the end of tie games.

Teams at this point have probably been putting an emphasis on staying out of the box. I watched the game in a bar, but didn't seem to me that anything egregious was missed.

Calm down. Don't get so triggered by a simple question.

Edited by Pete
  • VINNY! 1

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Can you seriously not handle one simple question that challenges your opinion? Refs who are swallowing whistles don't call penalties at the end of tie games.

Teams at this point have probably been putting an emphasis on staying out of the box. I watched the game in a bar, but didn't seem to me that anything egregious was missed.

Calm down. Don't get so triggered by a simple question.

i think that penalty had to be called.  It was so obvious and took away a scoring chance.  There were plenty of instances during the game where a penalty would've been called in previous games.  So I do think the refs put the whistles away for the most part.  

ok.  Sorry

27 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

i think that penalty had to be called.  It was so obvious and took away a scoring chance.  There were plenty of instances during the game where a penalty would've been called in previous games.  So I do think the refs put the whistles away for the most part.  

ok.  Sorry

Even if they did put the whistles away, I still don’t see how they have no chance.  They were the better team with plenty of chances to score

4 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Even if they did put the whistles away, I still don’t see how they have no chance.  They were the better team with plenty of chances to score

they lost.  thats the bottom line

36 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

ok.  Sorry

Battle Droids Ok GIF by Star Wars

my little pony hug GIF

1 hour ago, Dunny said:

That's a pretty impressive feat tbh

Bro, we all know You're overcompensating and one injection away from being Sandra Bernhard. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?