• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF #4: Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Break Out the Brooms; It's Cleaning Time!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Farewell to Sam and Joe until next season. It was a great, fun year with those two. We're lucky to have them. See you at the parade. 🫡

Did they talk a lot about the Lindgren brothers?

11 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

First round exit was off the table the second it was the shitty Caps snagging the 8 seed.

Second round exit very likely though, unfortunately.

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

How do you not believe in this team, man?

• Applause 1
  • Believe 1

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Farewell to Sam and Joe until next season. It was a great, fun year with those two. We're lucky to have them. See you at the parade. 🫡

That’s fucking right. Already told my wife we’re flying to NY in June for the parade. 

7 minutes ago, VegasRanger said:

Carolina does not scare me.  They should be destroying the Islanders, but, they have been letting them stick around.  They don't seem to have any urgency to close it out.  Hopefully it goes 6 or 7 games.

Florida is the team that is scary.  They play fast and hard, making TB look old and slow.

Tampa is old and slow

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

I'm sure somebody said this already, but in case they didn't, here's the #StatoftheSeries courtesy of our friends at Elias Sports Bureau: Matt Rempe outscored Alex Ovechkin. 

Outhit him too

3 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Its gonna come out that Ovi was injured or something. He did not look himself all series. 

Good, who gives a fuck about granpa'vechkin? Hit the golf course buddy. 

2 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Vali earned my respect for calling Wilson an idiot on the air. Priceless!!

So fucking good hahaha. I mean, that was a fucking terribly stupid penalty. It didn't end up costing them, but it was stupid and selfish nonetheless. 

• Keeps it 100 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, Abe Froman said:

Did they talk a lot about the Lindgren brothers?

Not tonight Lundgren was in net for the Caps. You know 70's rocker Todd Rundgren's older brother.

Sam got so excited at times tonight I'm pretty sure his teeth actually flew out of his mouth.

Really great to see them finish this series off in 4, hardly their best effort but a great result nonetheless.  Now rest, regroup and bring it in game 1 no matter who they face. 

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Vali earned my respect for calling Wilson an idiot on the air. Priceless!!

He sure did, right before he said but he's an idiot you want on your team. 🤷

6 hours ago, siddious said:

Should have just iso cammed on Wilson so we can see that bitch have to congratulate all the rangers

Corrected Sid "Should have just iso cammed on Wilson so we can see that bitch have to congratulate Rempe"

3 hours ago, phillyb said:

I counted at least two times throughout the series that Sam said Lindberg instead of Lindgren. 

Next time we need to step up our game and find a way to stash two fifths of Blanton's in the booth. That will fix that problem Philly. Prob get that fuck up 5 or 6 times!

I gotta say I was disappointed last night. My redneck Internet was flashing in and out constantly. I had to tether my phone to my Roku to watch n the cell signal wasn't cutting it on the couch. 

Not nearly as enjoyable watching the game without reading comments from you fucks during the game lol

• Like 1