• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECQF: Bruins vs. Maple Leafs

Who wins  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/21/2024 at 01:09 AM

4 hours ago, siddious said:

Apparently he suffered a concussion in game 81 according to chiclets

That was my guess once the videos of him came out that he was skating and doing non-contact shit gingerly on the ice. Didn’t look like he had a noticeable physical issue. So this would add up.

7 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

That was my guess once the videos of him came out that he was skating and doing non-contact shit gingerly on the ice. Didn’t look like he had a noticeable physical issue. So this would add up.

It's crazy that they let him play and gave me 82, and that's probably why he looked like scattered ass. 

Still a long way to go, but what's going to happen in Toronto if they lose early again? lol Geez. The Leafs remind me of the Flyers in the sense that they always seem to struggle to find goaltending. I thought Philly might have had that with Carter, but well...you know. Ersson looks like he may be a good one. Maybe Woll can be that guy for Toronto, but I really don't know. They're definitely moving on from Samsonov if he gives them more duds.

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Trent Frederic's softy cost the Leafs BIG.  You GOTTA STOP that! 

The Bruins and in particular Marchand are severely in the Leafs' heads. They looked the better team for large stretches of play and even had the better scoring chances in fact. But there's moments in the game where they get frazzled and just stop playing and Bruins are quick to capitalize. Not sure if its a coaching issue or what, but the team needs to get into the playoff mindset of playing 60 minutes. They should easily be up 2-1 in this series. 

Edited by Karan

3 minutes ago, Karan said:

The Bruins and in particular Marchand are severely in the Leafs' heads. They looked the better team for large stretches of play and even had the better scoring chances in fact. But there's moments in the game where they get frazzled and just stop playing and Bruins are quick to capitalize. Not sure if its a coaching issue or what, but the team needs to get into the playoff mindset of playing 60 minutes. They should easily be up 2-1 in this series. 

Marchand is living "rent free" in their heads right now.  On Frederic's goal, they were all watching him dump a player at their blue line while Trent just lofted an air biscuit past "Swish" cheese man in net.

I still have to hear what Biss thought of that goal....I just haven't checked yet.  ...should be a good one!

Edited by Ozzy