• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Gustafsson Day-to-day After Elbow to the Head

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm not saying sit him, just drop him to the third pair and give him a little less ice time.  

Exactly.  To "ease him back into game shape"- wink wink.  Then just never put the pairing back together with the "excuse" of winning.  Lmao.

It's sad that it is likely such a temperamental subject for the player and the locker-room.

The team looks better with Miller/Schneider.  Miller looks way more comfortable. It's not even about Trouba not being good (atleast for me, because I don't think hes bad at all). I think the chemistry is a better fit.

Miller is more aggressive offensively,  yet also more attentive at his job in his own zone when he's with Schneider. Schneider is just better with mote icetime. 

I never really thought Miller/Trouba was a good pairing and expected it to be broken up upon Laviolette coming here. Never happened. Maybe next year, as they start leaning towards pushing Trouba out the door. 

Edited by The Dude
  • Bullseye 1