• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Fallout

Looking forward to this.  Fallout was the first PC game that blew me away.  Played it as my main game until Fallout 2 released at which point I was blown away again.

Edited by Br4d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few episodes in, and early impressions are that it's really damn good. You definitely don't have to have played the games to enjoy it, but you'll appreciate things and be able to identify some things more so if you have.

@Keirik Hell yes. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are still incredible games.

• Like 1

Just watched the first ep last night. This looks great so far. I never played the games, so I have absolutely no expectations, but I'm digging the hell out of the whole vibe. It's like Blast From the Past meets horror lol.

On 4/11/2024 at 8:07 AM, Sharpshooter said:

A few episodes in, and early impressions are that it's really damn good. You definitely don't have to have played the games to enjoy it, but you'll appreciate things and be able to identify some things more so if you have.

@Keirik Hell yes. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are still incredible games.

Yes they are. FYI, fallout 4 and I think New Vegas are getting next gen updates that are dropping very soon 

55 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

They absolutely nailed the atmosphere. It is perfect.

I loved this series. I had no context, but this world sucked me in almost immediately. Incredible finale.

On 4/16/2024 at 9:35 AM, Phil said:

I loved this series. I had no context, but this world sucked me in almost immediately. Incredible finale.

The finale was one of the best finales of anything I've seen in recent memory. Incredible, and an awesome set up for season two. Another season hasn't been officially confirmed, but there's already rumblings about it. I mean, it's going to happen. lol The show has been a rousing success for Amazon. You don't really need to have played the games, or have any context at all to enjoy it. Yeah, you might miss some small references, but it's really not a big deal. Just a well done show, in general.

• Keeps it 100 1