• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Trouba Out 2-3 Weeks With a Lower Body Injury

• Pete changed the title to Trouba Out 2-3 Weeks With a Lower Body Injury
  • 2 weeks later...

I think he's been playing hurt for a while before he went down.  His mobility was not very good, and even though he's not exactly greased lightning, it looked like he was behind the play quite often.

I think he'll be better when he comes back healthier in a little bit.

• Believe 1

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

It's like having pneumonia and missing the days when it was just an upper respiratory infection.

Lol

with that said am I the only one who thinks this has been his best season as a ranger and he’s been largely a good player?

And that’s coming from someone who couldn’t stand his as recently as last season.

Team definitely misses him

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, siddious said:

Lol

with that said am I the only one who thinks this has been his best season as a ranger and he’s been largely a good player?

And that’s coming from someone who couldn’t stand his as recently as last season.

Team definitely misses him

Numbers wise he's better than last year, but it would have been hard to be worse.

The Athletic's player card rates him as a $2M defenseman, for whatever that is worth. They value Key almost right at his contract, and Fox at $14M.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Numbers wise he's better than last year, but it would have been hard to be worse.

The Athletic's player card rates him as a $2M defenseman, for whatever that is worth. They value Key almost right at his contract, and Fox at $14M.

realiatically 4 mil is where you want him I think. We know he has offensive ability but it’s almost squandered here with Fox and miller. His leadership has to count for something too. 

his contract isn’t his fault.. was coming off a good year and Gordon had no idea how to negotiate