• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Chosen One: Alexander Daigle' Documentary on ESPN+

Annnd they have white subtitles for French translation against white ice and white shirts.  

This is a common fuck up on a lot of things. How does this make it past editing and production on anything? 

Was pretty lame. You can skip it, unless you are really bored.

He talked very highly of Eric Lindros. He says he was misunderstood in the media. He also admits to never saying the right thing. 

Wouldn't talk about Pamela Anderson rumors. 

Sounds like Roger Neilson kinda did him wrong by trying to make him into a defensive forward. 

Some funny candid lines . Says "what the fuck Maclean" when talking about (watching) a pass that hit him on the ass, but he caught it, put it down and brought the puck to the net for a goal. 

I could hardly see the subtitles  for the French translations. 

Was odd to see some Muckler era Rangers locker room footage. I wonder how much of that kind of stuff is laying around. I'd love to see a majority of cutting room floor stuff from a lot of documentaries. 

Edited by The Dude

• Phil changed the title to 'Chosen One: Alexander Daigle' Documentary on ESPN+