• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs. Seattle Kraken — If We Win Today, It's Called 'Two in a Row...'

Phil

A big win for the boys last night, and for the Rangers as well, before they head out west to wreak a little havok on that Conference.

Nice game for Wheeler, and a return visit to the score sheet for Kakko.  ....and here are the Top 9 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by H2O...Yes, ice water!!  Better known as the sure cure for @siddious hiccups!!  😃

13 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

This is how I envision @Ozzy looks when Sam says 1-3-1 during the game

12 hours ago, Dem said:

That power play reminds me of a pack of blind dogs trying to find meat that moving around. Slow klunky and no results

12 hours ago, torontonyr said:

Trochek forgot that EA punishes you with bad RNG if you don't clear the puck on the power play.

11 hours ago, jsrangers said:

Grandpa gets one! 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 

11 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Wheeler scoring from the handicap spot!

11 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

First Wheelchair Wheeler and now Super Kak!

11 hours ago, Cr00zng said:

Nah, that was Bill Gates’ wife, who learned the hard way why he named his company Microsoft….

11 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

20 minutes to victory. 

NEWSFLASH: I just looked out at the ledge I cleared last week and nobody’s there. Time to put the plants back. 

10 hours ago, siddious said:

What a win for the boys spacer.png

@RJWantsTheCup @Ozzy @Keirik

Needless to say a great time was had by all...for what we remember, anyway!  From left to right, is Keirik, RJ, Me, and Pete (Siddious).  As usual, Keirik and Pete were the last to leave.  It was Wing Night, and $7 Tito drinks.  As you can tell by the amount of glasses and straws, we pretty much depleted the place!

And the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Cash or Czech, who racks up his 1st GDT victory of the year!  Wheeler is a pretty easy target, but that one made me giggle out loud!

Let's hit the road this weekend fellas, and bring back a few "W"'s!!

• Thanks 1
  • LMFAO 1

14 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Thanks for the who's who. $7 Tito drinks is a great deal. I would have gladly indulged in that. lol

We also have three Petes on this board!

Thats three too many. Need more Simons and one Josh

• LMFAO 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
29 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

A big win for the boys last night, and for the Rangers as well, before they head out west to wreak a little havok on that Conference.

Nice game for Wheeler, and a return visit to the score sheet for Kakko.  ....and here are the Top 9 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by H2O...Yes, ice water!!  Better known as the sure cure for @siddious hiccups!!  😃

Needless to say a great time was had by all...for what we remember, anyway!  From left to right, is Keirik, RJ, Me, and Pete (Siddious).  As usual, Keirik and Pete were the last to leave.  It was Wing Night, and $7 Tito drinks.  As you can tell by the amount of glasses and straws, we pretty much depleted the place!

And the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Cash or Czech, who racks up his 1st GDT victory of the year!  Wheeler is a pretty easy target, but that one made me giggle out loud!

Let's hit the road this weekend fellas, and bring back a few "W"'s!!

Thanks Thank You GIF by BET Awards

It's been hard to compete with the newborn, so I appreciate the W. First game I got to watch entirely on the TV this season.

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Thanks Thank You GIF by BET Awards

It's been hard to compete with the newborn, so I appreciate the W. First game I got to watch entirely on the TV this season.

Congratulations, man!!!  Yeah, I hear ya! 

Keirik, and Siddious are in that club too!  😉

9 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Thanks for the who's who. $7 Tito drinks is a great deal. I would have gladly indulged in that. lol

We also have three Petes on this board!

The bars I used to frequent had Tito's and seven dollar drinks but instead of it taking seven to buy one, one was there to make you spend seven on the other!

Looks like a good time!! Good game last night