• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Alumni Trip to Nashville

jsm7302

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-welcome-colton-orr-and-more-to-nashville-as-part-of-alumni-trip

“It’s what you miss the most when you retire,” Orr said. “All of those moments of just being in the room, hanging around with the guys, being on the road with the guys. It’s so exciting to get that experience again. It really just brings us all closer together. We feel really privileged to get to go on this trip together.”  

“It’s cool because you get to see some of the Rangers legends,” Orr said. “Those are guys that you grew up watching play. Then you get to sit around with guys you played with and even against, so it’s just a mix of experiences and stories. Everything brings the table together to bond across the different generations. You really get to know each other and share that mutual bond [of having played for the Rangers].” 

Coolest part of this article is the picture which shows Colton Orr could still hand anyone their lunch. Loved that guy when he was here!

• VINNY! 1

MDZ on the latest ep. of Spittin Chiclets.  I stopped listening to Spittin Chiclets during covid, b/c I couldn't stand their schtick anymore, and the episodes are way too long.  Wasn't much of a MDZ fan as a NYR, however he comes off really likable in this interview.  Thought he was a typical moron hockey player but he's seems like a decently smart dude.  

56 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

MDZ on the latest ep. of Spittin Chiclets.  I stopped listening to Spittin Chiclets during covid, b/c I couldn't stand their schtick anymore, and the episodes are way too long.  Wasn't much of a MDZ fan as a NYR, however he comes off really likable in this interview.  Thought he was a typical moron hockey player but he's seems like a decently smart dude.  

I liked his non political responses. He called out teams as liars and didn't mince words when he felt he was done wrong. Agreed, It was an enjoyable listen.

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

Was a great interview. Does a really good job of explaining why it's hard to play defense off handed. 

7 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

what was he wearing?