• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #15] Rangers at Devils — It's Been a Minute

High and Wide

Can I ask why they even carry whistles then? That just proved whistles mean shit. Take the whistles and shove them up your ass. Good goal? You blew the whistle….before the puck went over the line. Why? Because you lost sight of the puck? Should be a tough break for NJ, but we get stiffed?

The league has to, HAS TO, fix this shit. The league is horrible. Replays for what? He blew the whistle.

Just now, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

If that’s a goal then our disallowed one last game is a goal. 

it’s foolish to expect consistency and you know it. that’s why this is such bullshit and why i actually am starting to think there are agendas. 

I’ve seen dozens of goals over the years disallowed because the ref blew the whistle or was going to blow the whistle!  This is the first one I’ve ever seen 2 seconds after the whistle blew.  And they say the NHL office isn’t biased against the Rangers.

On top of that, I have to watch the Devils feed.  Yuch,

Just now, Keirik said:

They blow the whistle when they lose sight of the puck. You can't undo that whenever you freaking feel like it. It literally makes no sense. 

thrn never stop playing, even if the whistle blows. Why should they?

Exactly. Whistle was blown because the puck wasn’t seen. It was ASSUMED Shesterkin had it.

When there are plays called no goals even though the puck is ASSUMED over the line, it’s no goal.

Its just….I’m baffled. This league is getting worse.

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

There is too many gray areas. Sorry.

Blowing the whistle is supposed to be black and white. They literally have a whistle to allow them to say they intended to do so in every grey area, but they're also allowed to ignore them? What planet is this?