• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jaroslav Halak to Hurricanes on Free Agent Tryout; Frederik Andersen Out with Blood Clotting Issue

• RichieNextel305 changed the title to Jaroslav Halak to Hurricanes on Free Agent Tryout; Frederik Andersen Out With Medical Issue

Speaking of lucking out.  I think we lucked out with Quick.

He's playing probably as well as I've seen him in eons!  He basically stole a point for us last game.  We had no business even being in that game after it went 3-3.

• Believe 1

• Phil changed the title to Jaroslav Halak to Hurricanes on Free Agent Tryout; Frederik Andersen Out with Blood Clotting Issue
1 hour ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Sucks to hear about Andersen. Hope for the best for him.

I just heard a cash register  "cha ching" noise coming from Carolina.  Tarasenko.  Incoming.. 

Hope Andersson has a full recovery. Why does it seem like that guy has been around for ever? I mean more than the already long 11 years.  

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I just heard a cash register  "cha ching" noise coming from Carolina.  Tarasenko.  Incoming.. 

Hope Andersson has a full recovery. Why does it seem like that guy has been around for ever? I mean more than the already long 11 years.  

You have him confused with Anderson? Craig was around for an eternity.

• Keeps it 100 1

6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Speaking of lucking out.  I think we lucked out with Quick.

He's playing probably as well as I've seen him in eons!  He basically stole a point for us last game.  We had no business even being in that game after it went 3-3.

I fucking hate rooting for the guy, but you're absolutely right. 

• Cheers 1

Best wishes to Fred but they should really just go with Kotchetkov. He's been great at every level and has shown flashes of brilliance at the NHL level and I feel like they still aren't completely confident in him for some reason. Just go with he and Raanta. No reason to get Halak, PTO or not.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I've moved on from it, Philly.  Now he has to help us! 

Odd how things shake out sometimes, right?

Yes. Odd How People Shake
That 2014 run/team was easily my favorite roster and the ending was just so terrible. I remember how upset I was that LAK beat CHI in the WCF. ugh. 

But Quick has been nothing short of solid. 

Edited by phillyb
  • Like 1

Again, the Quick hate is overdone. We act like he's Brodeur or something. The Rangers had two goal leads in games one and two on two or three different occasions and lost both games. That was basically the series right there. Also Staal and especially Girardi were terrible, as was the officiating. Oh, and fuck Alec Martinez. All of that is on my shit list more than Quick ever will be.

• Bullseye 1

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Again, the Quick hate is overdone. We act like he's Brodeur or something. The Rangers had two goal leads in games one and two on two or three different occasions and lost both games. That was basically the series right there. Also Staal and especially Girardi were terrible, as was the officiating. Oh, and fuck Alec Martinez. All of that is on my shit list more than Quick ever will be.

Queens were just a better team

• 2 weeks later...