• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Embracing Their Post-Practice Group 'Huddle'

Phil

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Sorry couldn't quickly find post game player interviews from last year that any of them said it. 

Yeah, I guess my point is... They're definitely closer this year that they have been in years past. I don't see the point in trying to downplay it. I don't remember a ton of interviews where they said they were playing for each other.

I'm surprised that anybody would. If you're calling it out, please provide the receipts. 

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yeah, I guess my point is... They're definitely closer this year that they have been in years past. I don't see the point in trying to downplay it. I don't remember a ton of interviews where they said they were playing for each other.

I'm surprised that anybody would. If you're calling it out, please provide the receipts. 

Meh, helmet toss, no quit in NY, off the boards with the Ryans, Broadway hat, everyone banning together to get the coach fired...  Is that really a room that's divided and not tight?

I don't see a point in overplayiing it. This roster has had the same players for about 5 years. They're already close. They just needed a coach,  a system  and direction. 

I mean, they're carried by Panarin and Kreider right now, while not bleeding quality chances. System and all, they have some of the same deficiencies.  They're relying on 2 players to carry them offensively and the PP. 

I'll stop there.

Look, I've been waiving the Laviolette flag for years, so drop the rhetoric that im acting like he hasn't improved the team. I love what he's done.  I love how they're playing. But let's leave it there. The coaching staff has made all the difference so far.

BTW, Google and YouTube stink lately as their search engines barely get you the criteria you search for. Look up NY Rangers post game interviews 2022 and you get shit. It's all Gallant and Texas Rangers world series stuff. Forgive me for not digging deeper on something I know was said a few times last year. 

If you think I'm lying for some stupid fucking reason...

OK man. Yeah. Cause that gains me what in a conversation about the coach I've been pinning for for years and got nothing but shit on from most here for it?

• Like 1